Are you looking for a little Serenity in your next Gulf Coast vacation? You've found Cedar Key, Florida! Our views of the Gulf are spectacular, our style is low-key, and we insist that you kick-back, get comfortable and most of all - have a great time in our private hideaway!
Serenity is a 3rd floor Cedar Key rental condo, with a king in the master bedroom and full bath off the hall. The loft bedroom sleeps three in a convertible sofa bad (double) and a convertible chair bed (suitable for a child) with a 3/4 bath (Sink, commode, shower). Boasting a vaulted ceiling offering incredible two story views of Cedar Key's back channel and Waccasassa Bay, this vacation villa will delight your senses! The Fenimore Mill condo complex also provides very nice grounds and amenities for our guests.
Enjoy sunrises with your morning coffee and the spectacular colors of the sunsets each evening. Our Cedar Keys vacation rental condo is fully furnished and equipped for your comfort and convenience, whether you stay two nights or a month. Serenity offers perfect accommodations for couples and families — park your car and walk to restaurants, galleries, boat rentals, and the town marina. Most dining and shopping options on Dock Street are 3 blocks from Serenity. Bike, scooter, and golf cart rentals are also available if you'd like to range a bit further.
Cedar Key offers a wide variety of activities for the nature lover - kayaking, fishing, bird-watching, boating, and exploring the many small keys (islands) are just a few of the things we love to do. And don't forget the fresh seafood - Cedar Key clams are famous around the country. Buy a bag of 50 or 100 - there's a recipe in the condo book on how to cook these delicacies - you will go back for more!
Amenities Offered in Our Vacation Rental
· Table Service for 8
· Coffee mugs, wine glasses, assorted glassware
· Coffeemaker, coffee grinder, teapot
· Bagel toaster, full size over stove microwave, blender
· Electric stove with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher
· Wolfgang Puck Stainless cookware set
· Roasting pan, baking pans, non-stick frypans
· Knife set, steak knives, silverware, many utensils
· Measuring cups, spoons, mixing bowls,
· Towels, pot holders, cloths
· Spice rack
· Sofa and two chairs
· 27" TV with Cable, DVD
· Free movies on demand via Roku and Netflix
· Book, and DVD collection
· CD Stereo with CD collection
· Magazines, puzzles, games
· Dining Room table with 4 chairs
· Condo "Book" containing menus, tourism info, etc.
· Free 3Mbps DSL-enabled PC + hookup for your laptop
(wired & wireless) - please inquire
· Free long distance to US and Canada
· Bring your laptop if computing is critical!
· Master - King Bed with plush mattress
· Loft - Convertible Sofa - double bed, Sleeper chair - child bed
· Loft - Flat screen TV with movies on demand via Roku and Netflix · Linens, extra pillows and blankets
· TV/VCR, Alarm Clock Radio/CD
· Master has full bath (including tub and shower)
· Loft has 3/4 bath (shower, but no tub)
· Bath towel sets for 4 guests
· Pool towels for 4 guests
· Wall mounted hairdryers in each bath
· Beautiful views of Gulf and Wacassassa Bay
· Approx 950 SF of living space
· Private balcony on third floor (top floor)
· Covered parking
· Boat and Trailer Parking is available on site
· Boats - freshwater washdown
· Balcony has large bar height table and four chairs
· Private fishing dock for Guests
· Fish cleaning table at dock with freshwater
· Small private beach for shelling, kids
· Swimming pool and jacuzzi on site
· Grills and picnic tables
· Ideal for one couple or couple with children
· Ceiling fans in every room
· Full size Washer/Dryer
· Vacuum, mop, bucket, broom, dustpan
· Heated and Air Conditioned, all electric
Our Favorites Around the Island of Cedar Key
- Cedar Key Birding - local
- Serenity's balcony is great for observing birds in the small bay below the balcony. Or take a walk along the shoreline of Old Fenimore Mill in Cedar Key.
- Casual Dinner Out
- Island Pizzeria is Cedar Key's newest casual restaurant. This is excellent pizza! And if you don't want to move from your perch - they deliver!
- Short Kayak Trip
- We love visiting Atsena Otie, a small island about one mile out from the city of Cedar Key. The island is one of the many keys that make up the Cedar Keys Wildlife Refuge. There's a great walk through the woods that takes you to an old cemetery. The path is lined with ancient live oaks dripping in Spanish moss. It's a great walk. But bring your repellant - the mosquitoes can be ferocious!
- Other favorites...
- For more ideas on things to do in Cedar Key, check out our longer list of favorites.
- Day Trip
- We love Manatee Springs - a state park located about 30 miles up the road from Cedar Key. Our favorite is to walk out the boardwalk to see the Suwannee River and often the manatees swimming right near the dock.